WE’RE THE “MAKE BETTER” Marketing CONSULTANCY FOR TECH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
When Queer Eye for the Straight Guy premiered, its runaway success confounded the critics. Asked why the show was so successful — even when similar concepts had failed — the producer responded, “We don’t see ourselves as a makeover show. We’re a make BETTER show.”
With a similar outlook, Stuart McFaul Associates (SMA) is a “make better” consultancy. We help tech companies build better, more authentic brands, then guide them fully realize their potential as a company.
I repeatedly work with Stuart McFaul because he is the most ‘out-of-the-box’ thinker I know. He approaches every client with a refreshingly unique strategy and secures the best resources in his abundant network to pull it off.
– Lori Dustin, former CMO, HighRoads
Transformational Marketing Services
With our founder Stuart McFaul acting as your fractional CMO or marketing strategist, we work with your organization’s founders and executives to develop tailored programs that turn around and transform your business.
Focused and Distinctive Brand Strategies
We help you build a strategic roadmap to bring your authentic purpose and value to life — for your employees, customers, and partners — using The Living Brand™ System. We help you
- Discover or reconnect with your purpose and its true value
- Leverage marketing as the essential channel for bringing your purpose to life
- Engage or re-engage your customers, compelling them to work with you as valued partners
- Align departments around a shared sense of purpose, improving performance, culture, and retention
- Enroll employees as ambassadors for your brand, empowering them to live out your purpose
- Tap into a network of over 1,000 vetted experts and service providers
- Establish and consistently achieve metrics that will meet or exceed your CFO’s and board’s expectations
Stuart is a master brand builder. At 3PAR, Stuart and his team’s strategic partnership raised the company’s profile in an extremely competitive space through creative storytelling which contributed to a successful public offer and later a $2.4 billion acquisition at more than three times 3PAR’s market capitalization and eleven times earnings.
– John D’Avolio, served as 3PAR Director of Worldwide Analyst and Public Relations
Results-Getting Marketing Management
We help manage or co-manage the marketing program to extend its value throughout your organization. Our goal is to fully engage and empower your existing marketing team, then extend this engagement and enrollment to your entire business. As a result, everyone can represent the company brand accurately and consistently in every encounter.
When managing programs, our decades of experience bring the following critical benefits that help make you a better company. These benefits are particularly key now as companies deal with reduced budgets and resources, yet still need to maintain business momentum.
- Empathetic leadership. We help you manage with focus and compassion, allowing you to better navigate business change in an uncertain environment.
- External perspective. We dispassionately review the market and identify business opportunities.
- Experience through recessions. We’ve helped all kinds of clients navigate recoveries to regain or even increase market share.
- Expertise beyond marketing. We partner with businesses at the highest levels of strategy.
- Extended reach. We guide you in rolling out the Living Brand System across your organization and beyond, connecting you with our team and service partners.
- Expanded networks. We connect you with other purpose-centered leaders, so you can benefit from their experiences and insight.